It’s time for yet another post on animals for your reading amusement: installment #17 from my blog thread describing what to call groups of animals … See how many you can guess. Answers listed at the bottom of the page.
- You won’t find this crèche in a crèche.
- The dissimulation’s dissimulation about what kind of animals they were didn’t last long.
- This herd must have heard – it has ears to hear.
- How the scold scolded!
- The mob wasn’t big enough to mob the fields.
- We heard the crash crash through the brush.
- Crèche of penguins
- Dissimulation of birds
- Herd of rabbits (domestic only)
- Scold of jays
- Mob of sheep
- Crash of rhinos
NOTES: © Jadi Campbell 2017. All photos © Uwe Hartmann. To see more of Uwe’s animal photos and pics from our trips go to viewpics.de. Fun animal names from www.writers-free-reference.com, Mother Nature Network and www.reference.com.
Click here for my author page to learn more about my books and me.