This is installment #29 in my blog thread for Bobbo, describing what to call groups of animals … See how many you can guess. Answers listed at the bottom of the page.
- The lounge looked longingly.
- The repetition repeated, over and over and over and….
- This is no school for scholars.
- The business busied itself sniffing out food.
- Why hurt a herd?
- The mustering masters moving through Munster.
- Lounge of lizards
- Repetition of ground hogs 
- School of carp 
- Business of ferrets
- Herd of bulls
- Mustering of storks 
NOTES:  Also called woodchucks, whistle-pigs, or land-beavers Scientific American.com  Uwe took this photo during Golden Week, when everyone in China is on holiday. If I ever had any claustrophobia, I cured it forever during that trip!  Stork status: Endangered © Jadi Campbell 2017. All photos © Uwe Hartmann. To see more of Uwe’s animal photos and pics from our trips go to viewpics.de. Fun animal names from www.writers-free-reference.com, Mother Nature Network and www.reference.com.
Click here for my author page to learn more about my books and me.