Here is the 18th (!) installment from my blog thread describing what to call groups of animals … See how many you can guess. Answers listed at the bottom of the page.
- This Cambodian army member should have never left the army.
- Nigh I saw the nye, they had vanished.
- The ambush didn’t ambush anything. 
- He put the purse in her purse.
- The leap leaps down.
- The conspiracy conspires to escape.
- Army of frogs and monkeys
- Nye of pheasants (on the ground)
- Ambush of tigers
- Purse of sand dollars
- Leap or leege of leopards
- Conspiracy of lemurs
NOTES:  Tiger Temple © Jadi Campbell 2017. All photos © Uwe Hartmann. To see more of Uwe’s animal photos and pics from our trips go to viewpics.de. Fun animal names from www.writers-free-reference.com, Mother Nature Network and www.reference.com.