Hard to believe, but this is installment #19 from my blog thread describing what to call groups of animals … See how many you can guess. Answers listed at the bottom of the page.
- Ooh, how the glaring glared when I started up the vacuum cleaner.
- The ostentation was ostentatious for sure.
- A sleuth sleuths slowly.
- Touch an electric fry and you’ll fry.
- The posse shot the posse and ate it.
- The sedge hid in the sedges.
- Glaring of cats
- Ostentation of peacocks
- Sleuth of sloths
- Fry of eels
- Posse of turkeys
- Sedge of bitterns 
NOTES:  Sedge is also defined as any rushlike or grasslike plant of the genus Carex, growing in wet places. © Jadi Campbell 2017. All photos © Uwe Hartmann. To see more of Uwe’s animal photos and pics from our trips go to viewpics.de. Fun animal names from www.writers-free-reference.com, Mother Nature Network and www.reference.com.
Click here for my author page to learn more about my books and me.