I give you Installment #31 from my blog thread describing what to call groups of animals … See how many you can guess. Answers listed at the bottom of the page.
- An armoury has hides like armor.
- The sneak snuck around sneakily.
- The shimmer had a shimmer as they shimmered in the air.
- The prattle prattles on proudly.
- The doom brought doom.
- This moxie has plenty of moxie for something so low to the ground!
- Armoury of aardvarks
- Sneak of weasels 
- Shimmer of hummingbirds
- Prattle of parrots
- Doom of dragons
- Moxie of doxies (dachshunds)
NOTES:  The group name sneak is derived from weasels’ behavior. © Jadi Campbell 2017. All photos © Uwe Hartmann. To see more of Uwe’s animal photos and pics from our trips go to viewpics.de. Fun animal names from en.wiktionary.org, www.writers-free-reference.com, Mother Nature Network and www.reference.com.
Click here for my author page to learn more about me and purchase my books.
3 thoughts on “The Animal Kingdom: 31”
Oh wow! I didn’t know any of those! Thank You, Jadi! Cheers!!! 🙂
You are very welcome! Moxie was the one that really threw me. I don’t quite believe it, much as I love the sound of ‘a moxie of doxies’….
I’m going to choose to believe it!!!