…Here’s the next installment from my blog thread describing what to call groups of animals! … See how many you can guess. Answers listed at the bottom of the page.
- Grain needs a grist!
- The sound of the sounder almost gave her a heart attack.
- The flock flocked on his poor kids.
- Wow, the muster mustered such gaudy colors.
- When my bike ran over the bike, I knew I was in big trouble.
- The drove drove towards us in the dirt road.
- Grist of bees 
- Sounder of wild boar
- Flock of lice
- Muster of peacocks
- Bike of hornets
- Drove of horses
NOTES:  Status: Endangered “….[P]ollinators are under threat around the world…about 40 percent of invertebrate pollinator species (such as bees and butterflies) are facing extinction.” This could have major implications for world food supply, because “about 75 percent of the world’s food crops … depend at least partly on pollination.” NPR Report
© Jadi Campbell 2017. All photos © Uwe Hartmann. To see more of Uwe’s animal photos and pics from our trips go to viewpics.de. Fun animal names from www.writers-free-reference.com, Mother Nature Network and www.reference.com.