I present installment #27 from my blog thread describing what to call groups of animals … See how many you can guess. Answers listed at the bottom of the page.
- If you agitate the pandemonium you’ll create pandemonium!
- He cast the cast free.
- The murder murdered the afternoon quiet.
- A memory has very long memories.
- What a shock to find this nest nestled in the rocks.
- A mischievous mischief causes so much mischief.
- Pandemonium of parrots
- Cast of falcons 
- Murder of crows
- Memory of elephants
- Nest of snakes 
- Mischief of mice
NOTES:  Cast is used for both bird and crustacean families  see The Animal Kingdom: 6 © Jadi Campbell 2017. All photos © Uwe Hartmann. To see more of Uwe’s animal photos and pics from our trips go to viewpics.de. Fun animal names from www.writers-free-reference.com, Mother Nature Network and www.reference.com.
Click here for my author page to learn more about my books and me.