Here is a new installment from my blog thread describing what to call groups of animals … See how many you can guess. Answers listed at the bottom of the page.
- The generation generated alarm in the audience.
- I was not bowled over by the barrel barreling towards us….
- A big congregation congregated on the beach.
- The turn turned again towards the sun.
- The horde should have hoarded their food.
- The fleet fleet ran off.
- Generation of vipers 
- Barrel of monkeys
- Congregation of plovers
- Turn of turtles 
- Horde of hamsters
- Fleet of mud hens
NOTES:  Endangered: both exotic and domestic snake species Endangered Snakes List  Endangered: 62% of all turtle species. Critically Endangered Turtle Species © Jadi Campbell 2017. All photos © Uwe Hartmann. To see more of Uwe’s animal photos and pics from our trips go to viewpics.de. Fun animal names from www.writers-free-reference.com, Mother Nature Network and www.reference.com.