Here is the third installment from my blog thread describing what to call groups of animals … See how many you can guess. Answers listed at the bottom of the page.
- The charm charmed me again with their singing.
- A huge cloud clouded the sky, and ruined any chance of a good photo.
- The band banded together, hoping no one would notice.
- A blue fluther fluthered in the tide. 
- A mob mobbed Uluru.
- The squadron flew off in a squadron. 
- Charm or chirm of finches
- Cloud of gnats
- Band of gorillas 
- Fluther of jellyfish 
- Mob of kangaroos
- Squadron of pelicans
NOTES:  There are 3 wonderful names for jellyfish groups. Fluther is the second  A military flight formation  Status: Endangered to Critically Endangered WWF  Using fluther in a sentence even allowed me to make up a verb! © Jadi Campbell 2017. All photos © Uwe Hartmann. To see more of Uwe’s animal photos and pics from our trips go to viewpics.de. Fun animal names from www.writers-free-reference.com, Mother Nature Network and www.reference.com.
3 thoughts on “The Animal Kingdom: 3”
I like the picture of you at the end.
You mean the one of me with Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome?