Holy Moly. In the space of a month I’ve been nominated for not one but two blogger awards: The Versatile Blogger Award and One Lovely Blog Award. Why doesn’t every year begin this way?
The rules: Thank the person who nominated you. Share 7 things about yourself. Nominate 15 bloggers. Notify the nominees. Put the logo of the award on your blog.
With a nod to Vanity Fair, here are 7 facts about me.
- State of mind: Blissful. I was presented with 2 awards!
- Next move: Back to the drawing board. Oh, heck: I can’t draw. Back to the laptop key board.
- Listening to: http://www.radioparadise.com Nancy over at Laughing Maus — who is also a member of my writers’ circle here – turned me on to this commercial free, listener supported indie station. They play an amazingly eclectic mix of music. Check it out (you’ll thank me later).
- Trait I most admire in others: Grace under pressure.
- Trait I find saddest: Fear of change. Unwillingness to admit a mistake. I know that’s two traits, but I can’t decide between them.
- Weirdest personal trait: About two years ago, I began to wake throughout the night while dreaming. I can recall every dream in vivid detail.
- Current physical condition: Tired. I was up all night dreaming.
My Versatile Blogger Award nominations go to:
My One Lovely Blog Award nominations go to:
The rules for both awards are the same. You can view them here: http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/vba-rules/
But really all my nominees could accept either – or both – as many have been nominated numerous times (for either. Or both.) They’re all terrific.
Now if you don’t mind, I need to go turn up Radio Paradise!